FRMS v1.7.0 - increased sample size and new UI resolution scaling
Today we’ve got a brand new version of FRMS for you, including a fresh set of orchestral inspired patches, with the all new ‘Sounds Of Bassoon’ preset pack, now available in FRMS v1.7.0!
After the popularity and success of the ‘Sounds of Saxophone’ and ‘Sounds of Clarinet’ packs, Lucas is back with some more woodwind wizardry to bring you a collection of bassoon bangers, granular style.
You can check out the pack in action, as once again we're hosting a listening party live stream, today at 16:00 GMT+1 over on our YouTube channel.
Live from Imaginando HQ, as well as checking out the new pack, it’s also a chance to come hang out and chat with the community, bag some Imaginando swag in the free giveaways, and be thoroughly entertained by your friendly live chat host; compere Clive.
But wait! There’s more big FRMS news! Twice as big in fact, because by popular demand, we’ve now DOUBLED the sample file size limit to 4mb! There's good news for users of big displays too, thanks to the new UI scaling function in the settings menu. This hotly requested feature is great news for anyone using FRMS on high resolution displays.
Here’s what's new in FRMS v1.7.0:
- New 'Sounds of Bassoon' Preset Pack
- Increased individual sample file size to 4mb
- New UI scaling/resize function
- macOS universal binary installer
- Added panel for keyboard settings and pitch bend controls
- Performance panel can now be hidden (chorder and keyboard)
- Fixed crop not updating waveform
- Fixed granulator legato
- Fixed pitch bend range
- Fixed granulator ping-pong mode bug
- General bug fixes and improvements
See you bass-soon,