A few things to Setup
"TKFX is a simple but effective solution for extended Traktor FX control"
Traktor Controller TKFX consists of 2 core modules
DECKS — Traditional DJ mixing
- Take control of up to 4 Traktor decks, with transport, looping, EQ, crossfader controls and more!
- Clear, responsive display on any screen size, with easy deck switching.
- Intuitive touchscreen design for precise changes to parameters like EQ.
- Familiar jog-wheel style platters which operate in both ‘vinyl’ and ‘CD’ modes.
- Built-in music browser lets you load up tracks and navigate through your virtual record box.
EFFECTS - Innovative FX control
- Revolutionary new way to interact with Traktor’s effects.
- Up to 4 customisable XY Pads can be independently controlled on one screen, or linked together to control all pads simultaneously with just one touch.
- Each XY Pad features 3 assignable axis, allowing for flexible configuration options and expressive performances.
- Save your favourite combinations in 4 different banks and seamlessly switch between them for instant creativity at your fingertips.
Easy as 1-2-3
Learn how to use Traktor Controller TKFX in three simple steps:
Setup, DECKS and EFFECTS
Adding DECKS into the mix
Time for some next level EFFECTS
This app is amazing once you figure out how to set it up right. I am using a PC to run Traktor, so I am sure that was part of my difficulties. Make sure you download the extra program to run the midi driver. Once you do that, you do not even really need to have an iRig, as you can run the app wirelessly. Control. Of the effects is amazing, make using them much easier, than they are already. If you are a serious Traktor user, this is worth the investment.