A few things to Setup
"TKFX is a simple but effective solution for extended Traktor FX control"
Traktor Controller TKFX consists of 2 core modules
DECKS — Traditional DJ mixing
- Take control of up to 4 Traktor decks, with transport, looping, EQ, crossfader controls and more!
- Clear, responsive display on any screen size, with easy deck switching.
- Intuitive touchscreen design for precise changes to parameters like EQ.
- Familiar jog-wheel style platters which operate in both ‘vinyl’ and ‘CD’ modes.
- Built-in music browser lets you load up tracks and navigate through your virtual record box.
EFFECTS - Innovative FX control
- Revolutionary new way to interact with Traktor’s effects.
- Up to 4 customisable XY Pads can be independently controlled on one screen, or linked together to control all pads simultaneously with just one touch.
- Each XY Pad features 3 assignable axis, allowing for flexible configuration options and expressive performances.
- Save your favourite combinations in 4 different banks and seamlessly switch between them for instant creativity at your fingertips.
Easy as 1-2-3
Learn how to use Traktor Controller TKFX in three simple steps:
Setup, DECKS and EFFECTS
Adding DECKS into the mix
Time for some next level EFFECTS
This app compliments Traktor Pro 3 amazingly. I’ll be sure to come back and update my review after I have had a better chance to explore every option available. So far I’m blown away, you will be too!