educational discount program
We are forever learning, it is fundamental to our ethos. That’s why Imaginando is proud to support the education community by offering students and teachers a 50% discount on all of our desktop software.
"K7D sounded warmer and more analog in style than a lot of the software echo FX out there, and it’s undoubtedly less money than a lot of competitors."
The soul of tape delay
K7D is a powerful and affordable, vintage tape delay plugin for both desktop and iOS. K7D recreates the vintage tape delay machines using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analog emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface. Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analog sound, bursting with character and personality.
- 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analog modeled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models
- Input with pre-amp saturation and optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
- Normal and Ping Pong modes
- Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
- High pass and Low pass filter on feedback path
- Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
- Delay time syncable with BPM and possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
- Oscilloscope visualisation of audio and LFO waveforms
- Available in a variety of formats: VST, AU, AAX, AUv3
Vintage sound, modern control
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavour, we studied and analysed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound. K7D’s combination of features makes it a versatile effects plugin, capable of much more than just standard tape delay.
K7D mixes great quality sound with a great set of controls, for a truly unique experience with distinctive results. From vintage pre-amp/pre-gain saturation, to the ability to tune the delay with MIDI pitch information, everything is easy to access via its stylish, intuitive display. Spend less time search for parametres and more time designing your sound.
Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports either VST, AU or AAX plugin formats, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install.
Windows 10 or higher, 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install.
Requires iOS 12.1 or higher. At least 65 Mb of free space. AUv3 Audio Unit plugin - requires an AUv3 compatible host app, such as Garageband, Cubasis, BM3, AUM, etc.