Introducing BAM - Beat Maker & Music Maker
We’re proud to announce the release of our new product; BAM - Beat Maker & Music Maker!
Available for Windows, macOS and iPad OS today, BAM is a groovebox style app, designed to cultivate your creativity and help you capture your inspiration fast, whatever you want to make.
BAM’s versatile functionality and feature set is easy to pick up, and hard to put down. With its own set of high-quality instruments, effects and samples, it’s a groovebox with a well stocked toolbox.
- 11 built-in synthesis engines: Oscillator, Drum Synth, Sampler, Hoffman (classic acid bass synth), Noise, plus 6 analog drum emulations (Kick, Snare, Clap, Tom/Conga, Hi-Hat, Cowbell)
- 10 built-in effects: Filter, Equalizer, Parametric EQ, delay, Chorus, Compressor, Reverb, Saturator, Bit Reduction, Stereo Enhancer
- AUv3 plugin support for both engines and effects (iOS only)
- 16 rack-style tracks plus Master and 2 send channels
- Full mixer with volume, pan, sends, mute, solo, and arm controls
- MIDI clip piano roll editor
- Step sequencer with up to 256 steps per clip
- Clip-based parameter step-modulation automation editor
- Matrix MIDI clip and scene launcher with extensive follow-action options
- Sample library including over 1000 drum and percussive samples, plus melodic timbres
- Export manager - mixdown tracks, make audio and MIDI stems
From sketchbook to score, bring your musical ideas to life in minutes, with BAM’s innovative and accessible workflow.
We are really proud to integrate all the knowledge, skills and technology we’ve built throughout the history of Imaginando, to achieve this mammoth task. We pushed our boundaries further than ever before to ensure that BAM delivers a great experience whatever the device - good performance should not just be for elite hardware; it should be for everyone.
Buy BAM today and SAVE 30% - special launch price offer available for a limited only:
After the launch offer, the standard retail price of BAM will be €29.99 on iPad and €149 on Desktop.
If you haven’t had the chance to see BAM in action, check out our last video here and join us for a live stream tomorrow with Lucas who will be showing off all of BAM's features, how to quickly make music, some tips and tricks, answer your questions, and more!
Thanks for holding tight with us - this is only the beginning of an exciting new chapter of our journey.
BAM! We're out of puns,