DRC updated to v1.1.7 on both Desktop and Mobile
We’re pleased to announce that the latest version of DRC v1.1.7 is now available for all platforms (Windows / Mac / iOS / Android). You can download the updated desktop version from our website and update the mobile apps via the respective marketplaces.
This new release features a range of enhancements, including additional control options and UI/navigation changes designed to increase workflow/productivity whilst maintaining DRC’s distinct visual style.
- Filter can now be modulated by noise source
- New Flutter amount control/parameter added to Delay
- Portamento time and switch are now MIDI assignable
- Streamlined status bar with new functions - revert and randomize
- New oscillators panel tab, includes: polyphony mode, transpose, portamento switch/time and legato
- Modwheel and pitchbend now react to midi input
- Sliders and knobs now show values during midi control
- Faster loading
- Improved the way the window is displayed on certain screen resolutions
- Patch manager - new alphabetical sort function
- More responsive touch input
- Improved arpeggiator
- General engine/efficiency improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that would cause DRC to keep running in the background when initiated by a IAA audio host (such as Audiobus or AUM) and the host was abruptly terminated
As always, if you have any questions about this release, or indeed anything Imaginando related, you can get in touch with us via our website.
Also, If you fancy some synth inspiration, check out our dedicated YouTube video tutorial series on sound design using DRC!
From Portugal with passion,