DRC 2.9.0: exciting new features, universal macOS binary and much more
We have just released a big new version of DRC which brings some exciting new sonic capabilities, some awesome new modulation possibilities, plus a brand new recording feature to Android!
This new release is also especially for all you Apple Silicon / M1 users out there - you asked for it; you got it! DRC is now available as a macOS single universal binary! After some extra number-crunching, DRC is now Apple Silicon native!
Here’s a list of all the changes:
- macOS universal binary (native Intel and Apple Silicon support in one binary)
- New EG 2 invert feature
- New LFO's polarity mode feature
- New LFO's phase offset feature
- New LFO one-shot mode
- New panel for keyboard modulations always accessible
- New PWM modulation source EG (1/2)
- New PWM modulation source selector (LFO 1/2 or EG 1/2)
- New Pitch Modulation range slider (1-8 octaves)
- New built in audio recorder (Android only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
Let us know how you get on with the new version, and we’re here if you have any questions,