Overview - LK Help
LK features a modular system for both content and pricing. All modules can be trialled with time-limitations, with the option to unlock any module via in-app purchase, for continued usage. This means that you only need to pay for the modules containing the functions and features that you want to use, providing a flexible way to get great value. You can try any module as many times as you wish, by restarting the app to start a new test session.
Each module is accessible via its own icon/button down the left hand side of the screen, making it easy to switch between them in an instant.
- MATRIX - Ableton Session view controller and powerful MIDI clip sequencer and editor
- MIDI PADS - MPC style pads with arpeggiator and chorder
- MIDI CONTROLLER - faders, knobs and buttons
- XY PAD - KAOSS style X/Y MIDI controller
- CHORDER - One-touch chord generator
- KEYBOARD - MIDI piano keyboard
Above and below the module icons, are two buttons which both provide access to LK’s in-app menu, which contains the following sections:
- PROFILE - Login to your Imaginando account
- CONNECTION - display available UBRIDGE connections and select active connection
- STORE - purchase and activate LK modules
- MIDI - show available MIDI connectivity
- SETTINGS - global settings
- ABOUT - show version number and info
- HELP - opens LK's help page in your browser
The following global settings are available:
- Initial module - select default open module
- Song model - when selected, all chain devices that might be included in an ableton device will be loaded and available for edit, otherwise, only the main device will be loaded and available.
- Matrix clips - toggle ableton's clip launch when pressing clip in the Matrix module between trigger and gate.
- Matrix cell size - change the Matrix module clips size
- Knobs sensitivity - adjust the app's knobs sensitivity
- Notifications - enables/disables push notifications
- Work in background - app stays active even when not visible