LK is divided in several different modules that can work along or independently of each other. These can be purchased separately, allowing you to mold LK to your needs.
- Matrix - Ableton Live session view controller.
- MIDI Pads - MPC style pads with arpeggiator and chorder.
- MIDI Controller - generic MIDI controller module.
- XY/Pad - KAOSS style X/Y midi controller.
- Chorder - Custom keyboard and chords controller.
On the left side of the screen there is a navigation bar. This bar has buttons which allow access to the app's menu as well as the different modules that compose the application.
To open the menu at any time, click on the top-left side button or swipe your finger from left to right on the lower half of the bar, below the modules buttons.
The following sub-menus can be found under settings:
- Profile - allows log in to user account.
- Connection - lists available connections to UBRIDGE.
- Store - allows you to purchase and activate LK modules.
- MIDI - lists available midi connections.
- Settings - lists app's global settings.
- About - displays the app's version and credits.
- Help - opens this web page on your browser.
The following global settings are available:
- Initial module - select default open module
- Song model - when selected, all chain devices that might be included in an ableton device will be loaded and available for edit, otherwise, only the main device will be loaded and available.
- Matrix clips - toggle ableton's clip launch when pressing clip in the Matrix module between trigger and gate.
- Matrix launch width - change the Matrix module clips width
- Matrix launch height - change the Matrix module clips height
- Knobs sensitivity - adjust the app's knobs sensitivity
- Screen size - change the app's screen size
See next how to configure LK for use with Ableton Live