VS - Visual Synthesizer - v1.0.1 update available
The initial response to VS - Visual Synthesizer has been great so far! We’re blessed with a fantastic, supportive community, and since launch we’ve been listening to every single bit of feedback from our users.
With that in mind, we’ve already been busy preparing the first VS update, in the form of v1.0.1. Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Added undo/redo for pasting layers
- Added undo/redo for resetting layers/background
- Added resources browser option to background layer context menu (iOS)
- Added support for gif and webp (Giphy files) on background layer
- Fixed bug that would cause enabled layers to appear as disabled
- Fixed bug that would cause plugin to fail validation in Logic Pro (Mac)
- Fixed bug that would not allow audio input on standalone (Mac)
- General bug fixes and improvements
Please keep your feedback, comments and suggestions coming; this is just the beginning of the VS journey - driven by our community.
Don’t forget, right now you can buy VS for HALF PRICE! Make sure you don’t miss this offer.
Living in a material world,