"The MIDI PADS module alone I find worth the cost of entry, even if you’re already using another iPad tool for Ableton control. With chord mode, friendly controls, and a built in arpeggiator with sync, plus lots of space for your fingers on the layout itself, it’s darned-near perfect."
Flexible Modular Design
Maximum functionality inside an intuitive, minimal UI, where users can choose the perfect combination of modules for their workflow, with no commitment to unlock any of the content.
- MIDI Pads
- MIDI Controller
- XY Pad
Full integration of Ableton Live 'Session View'
- Launch scenes and clips, clearly labelled by name.
- Mix the volume, pan and sends for every track, all labelled
- Transport controls: Loop, Overdub, Record, Arm, Solo and more
- Control the parameters of Live Devices like EQ and Compressor
- Edit MIDI clips with the built-in piano roll editor
Trigger creativity, not just drums
- LIVE mode: Tight integration with Ableton - each pad name clearly labelled
- MIDI mode: send MIDI notes to any device with MIDI input
- Radial velocity control allows for expressive performances
- Includes built-in arpeggiator and chord functionality too!
Control parameters with a tap or a touch.
- 4 control banks with 8 rotary knobs, faders, toggles and pads on each
- All 128 controls can be assigned in both MIDI and LIVE modes
- Easy switching of MIDI output device and channel
- Control labels can be edited, to help you stay organised"
Another dimension of control
- 4 banks of pads with X,Y and Z axis controls
- Both LIVE and MIDI modes
- LFO modulation
- Attack, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Tempo sync with Ableton Live"
Take the complexity out of chords
- Play any chord with a single touch
- Massive library of chord presets
- Customisable layouts
- Create your own chord structure and save as a preset
- The arpeggiator and vertical ‘strumming’ functions are great for song writing inspiration
A set of keys you won't forget
- The ultimate portable virtual MIDI keyboard
- Perfect for those moments of spontaneous inspiration
- Customisable and resizable with variable scale and root note
- Triple axis modulation and arpeggiator
Complete control, complete creativity
With so much functionality on offer, LK can enhance the workflow of every producer
"Works flawlessly. Love the interface, easy to navigate and has everything you need and more! Our stage crew is using it with a MacBook Pro when live and with a Windows 10 for recording sessions. Tried a few others before we bought the full version, but this one was the best. Great support as well, very fast!"
"Brilliant app. Really maximised my live production capabilities"
"Awesome app, that can be used as a MIDI input device (keyboard and Chorder). Brilliant"