"Deceptively simple-looking, DLYM is an impressively versatile modulation tool."
DLYM is a free ‘Delay Modulator’ plugin which produces flanger and chorus style effects using Imaginando’s powerful processing technology.
Taking inspiration from DRC’s chorus effect, DLYM expands on the functionality, and makes it available for DAW applications on PC, Mac and iOS for free!
Whether you’re looking to add just a touch of depth to your sounds or radically change them, DLYM can do both; we’ve even included over 20 presets/patches to get you started.
- 2 processing modes - ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms - Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager.
- Available in a variety of plugin formats: AAX, AU, AUv3, VST
Minimalistic visuals, maximum sound
We’re passionate about clean, uncluttered, functional design. We build tools designed to enhance the creative workflow, and at the heart of this is providing an intuitive interface focused on control.
DLYM’s interface features generously sized knobs/dials which provide easy, accurate adjustments for fine control of parameters.
Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports either AAX, AU, or VST plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install.
Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports AAX and VST plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install.
Requires iOS 12 or higher. At least 65 Mb of free space. AUv3 Audio Unit plugin - requires an AUv3 compatible host app, such as Garageband, Cubasis, BM3 or AUM; Standalone version provided.