Introducing DLYM Delay Modulator 2.0
Introducing DLYM Delay Modulator 2.0 - Fresh new look, same great sound, still 100% free.
At Imaginando we’re as passionate about visual design as we are about sound design. In addition to sound quality and functionality, for a product to feel great, ensuring that it looks great is a vital part of the mix for us.
As a free, cross-platform, effects plugin, DLYM provides chorus and flanger effects for both desktop and mobile DAWs, in a range of plugin formats for Windows, Mac and iOS.
- 2 processing modes - ‘Analog emulation’ and ‘Dimension style’.
- 6 time syncable modulation waveforms - Sine, Square, Saw, Triangle, Sample & Hold and Filtered Sample & Hold.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Crossover/cutoff to control frequency range of the effect.
- Built-in preset/patch manager including 25 factory patches
The release of v2.0 features a refined user interface, adopting a vibrant new colour scheme and a sleek new set of UI controls, repositioned with the addition of static parameter values for ease of use. For all the Pro Tools fans out there, DLYM 2.0 also includes an AAX plugin as part of the Mac and Windows installers for the first time.
One thing that hasn’t changed though, is DLYM’s sound engine, v2.0 uses exactly the same effects processing, so you still get the same super sound, from a stylish new interface.